I love the effortless day to day look- but sometimes I do need a helping hand from my trusty makeup bag to get me from bed Zombie to – Girl next door in 10mins flat! Here is how to achieve this look & the products I used…
– First I start with MAC- PREP & PRIME BB Beauty Balm– this comes with different tones so you can choose one that suits you best. It comes with a sponge to apply (which helps speed things up & doesn’t get your hands messy)
– I attempt to get rid of the dreaded dark circles with MAC- SELECT COVER UP– I apply this with my fingertips but then dab a little with a sponge to finish off as this helps it to crease less. I tend to go a shade lighter to brighten my eyes.
– I use an eye brow brush to get my eyebrows back into shape – I then use a dark brown pencil to outline top & bottom, to make them look freshly shaped again (I don’t add much pencil as I still want them to look natural for this day to day look). Then I put a tiny bit of my Elizabeth Arden- EIGHT HOUR CREAM– this really holds my brows in place ( brush it through for a more natural look & don’t apply too much)
– I use MAC- GIVE ME SUN BRONZER– on my cheeks and blend out, to get that glow back. I use a mineralize skin finish which is a lot more matte and not too shimmery or glittery- again opting for a more basic one for day to day.
– I apply one coat of VOLUME MILLION LASHES, to my top lashes & just lightly dab the bottom ones too. This is my favourite mascara as you get great extension, length & bold colour in just one coat.
– Finally to moisturise my lips, I apply Elizabeth Arden- EIGHT HOUR CREAM, which works wonders on dry lips & is also great before applying your lipstick. This cream that I mentioned earlier is more like a balm and is so versatile!
This would be my go to look for work- or just when I have no time… As it takes me 10 mins tops to do it, & is so easy- it gives me that little boost of colour, leaving me with a little glow & looking much more awake.
For any more requests just contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org – I love hearing what you all think, & what posts you want to see next!