Thanks for watching =) .. don’t forget to like/comment/subscribe
Don’t forget to LIKE/COMMENT/SUBSCRIBE .. Thanks for watching!
(Keep those requests coming- love hearing from you guys!)
Like/Comment/Subscribe.. Thanks for watching!
Guess what!! Ellie Goulding has announced that she will be collaborating with Mac Cosmetics… How exciting.. & all I have to say is “WOW .. I need!”
She is not the first female to bring out a makeup collection with the infamous MAC cosmetics, she follows a feisty line up of brand ambassadors such as Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Miley Cyrus, & Lady Gaga!
If you are one of my regular readers you will know my love for MAC products… But unfortunately the collection won’t be hitting the high street till the end of the year! Well girls, you will just have to wait… But until then here is a sneak peak of the gorgeous collection #cantwait !!
I love the effortless day to day look- but sometimes I do need a helping hand from my trusty makeup bag to get me from bed Zombie to – Girl next door in 10mins flat! Here is how to achieve this look & the products I used…
– First I start with MAC- PREP & PRIME BB Beauty Balm– this comes with different tones so you can choose one that suits you best. It comes with a sponge to apply (which helps speed things up & doesn’t get your hands messy)
– I attempt to get rid of the dreaded dark circles with MAC- SELECT COVER UP– I apply this with my fingertips but then dab a little with a sponge to finish off as this helps it to crease less. I tend to go a shade lighter to brighten my eyes.
– I use an eye brow brush to get my eyebrows back into shape – I then use a dark brown pencil to outline top & bottom, to make them look freshly shaped again (I don’t add much pencil as I still want them to look natural for this day to day look). Then I put a tiny bit of my Elizabeth Arden- EIGHT HOUR CREAM– this really holds my brows in place ( brush it through for a more natural look & don’t apply too much)
– I use MAC- GIVE ME SUN BRONZER– on my cheeks and blend out, to get that glow back. I use a mineralize skin finish which is a lot more matte and not too shimmery or glittery- again opting for a more basic one for day to day.
– I apply one coat of VOLUME MILLION LASHES, to my top lashes & just lightly dab the bottom ones too. This is my favourite mascara as you get great extension, length & bold colour in just one coat.
– Finally to moisturise my lips, I apply Elizabeth Arden- EIGHT HOUR CREAM, which works wonders on dry lips & is also great before applying your lipstick. This cream that I mentioned earlier is more like a balm and is so versatile!
This would be my go to look for work- or just when I have no time… As it takes me 10 mins tops to do it, & is so easy- it gives me that little boost of colour, leaving me with a little glow & looking much more awake.
For any more requests just contact me on email@example.com – I love hearing what you all think, & what posts you want to see next!
One of my most essential & favourite beauty products at the moment is BB cream- why? For me, personally I’m just not a fan of foundation, I find it too heavy and it just doesn’t feel natural on my face. A BB cream is a perfect alternative- it’s a lot more natural looking, not as heavy, but still brings your skin to life & gives it a little glow. I find a BB cream is a great base before your makeup application- as it smooths the skin and evens out any uneven skin tones. The only slight downside is that it doesn’t have a great coverage over spots, however combined with your concealer works just as good for a bit of extra coverage.
Every brand is producing some sort of new amazing BB cream, so to make things just a little easier for you I have narrowed the search down to my top 3 that I would recommend:
LOreal Nude Magique BB Cream
Clarins BB Skin Perfecting Cream
Mac Prep & Prime BB Beauty Balm