My skin is by no means perfect, but I finally feel like I’ve found what works for me, its simply, easy & not over priced- so finaaaallly I’m giving you the full low down on my skin!
FIRSTLY – TOP TIPS!
- I never leave my makeup on over night (no matter how drunk I get – yes there has been a couple falling into the bath drink related scenarios in the pursuit of clean skin)
- I try to keep my skin routine simple! As a blogger trying new products is part of what I do, but constantly changing my routine really does mess with my skin – ultimately after all the expensive high end products, this is the stuff that really works for me! & remember the easier your routine is- the more likely you will stick to it!
- Keep hydrated from within – I drink 1.5l-2l of water a day minimum
- Adjusting to your skin type – I tend to change my moisturiser to a lighter one or heavier moisturiser depending on the seasons, its important to stay in tune with your skin and adjust your routine accordingly. Likewise what works for me, might not work for you. I would say I have combination skin
- A healthy Diet , plays a big part. You are what you eat- literally!
- DON’T PICK YOUR FACE – no matter how tempting, I’ve learnt the hard way it never helps. If you must get rid of a spot- wait for a white head, or bring the spot to a head with a hot flannel, or to reduce the spot apply ice. Picking & using nails always always scars!